1601 Bayshore Dr, Vancouver, BC V6G 2V4, Canada
Vancouver Canada Day Cruise
Vancouver NightLife Presents …
Pier Pressure™ Canada Day Bash
“Everyone’s Doing it!”
3 Decks • Live DJ • 2 Floors of Music • 1 Amazing Cruise!
With Smashed Sounds by World Class House Music & Open Format DJs:
The only way to catch the true spirit of Vancouver is to embark on the Pier Pressure™ cruise. Let loose, and set sail along the gorgeous Vancouver Skyline aboard the multi-million dollar luxury yacht, the Magic Spirit Yacht. Bring your significant and or entourage of friends and create the ultimate experience that no club, hotel, or land entity could possibly offer.
» Click here for the deets
Here is a breakdown of the Perks of this VIP cruise:
- Breathtaking views of the Vancouver Skyline, Harbor & more…
- Live DJ playing all the hits
- A gorgeous fun filled crowd.
- Plenty of fully-stocked & professionally staffed bars
- Unbeatable VIP packages with bottle & table service
- Spectacular group saving packages
- And more…
This isn’t like any other cruise or event. Magic Spirit Cruises & Vancouver Nightlife’s mission is to make sure our Pier Pressure™ Yacht Party is a perfect one for you and all your friends. So don’t be shy to have the time of your life on Vancouver’s #1 Rated Yacht Party. Join us on the ultimate party cruise! And if you have any questions, or need assistance, call us today: 604 283 6601.
- Check-in: 8:00 PM
- VIP Boarding: 8:15 PM
- GA Boarding: 8:30 PM
- Cruise: 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM
Updated Exact Boarding Location
- Magic Spirit Yacht | 1601 Bayshore Dr, Vancouver, BC V6G 2V4, Canada
- Do NOT Miss the Boat, Gates close at 8:55 PM. Cruise leaves sharply at 9:00 PM.
- Absolutely NO Refunds or exchanges. We reserved a spot for you on our cruise.
- Golden Ticket: General Admission
- Platinum VIP Ticket: Priority boarding with access to 1st come, 1st Serve Unreserved Seating, and a commemorative Captain’s Hat.
Group Rates & Packages
For Groups, click HERE for some amazing rates on tickets and VIP packages with reserved seating. All Sales Final. Prices are subject to change while supplies last. MUST be 21+ to attend. Want more Vancouver NightLife? Click Here To Find The Best Events In Vancouver.
Dress Code Policy
Strict dress code is enforced for all ticketholders. Venues reserve the right to refuse entrance or service to any and all ticketholders their agents deem not dressed appropriately. One venue’s dress code may be stricter than another venue’s dress code. Upscale club attire is required; look sharp, dress to impress. This includes being well groomed and having a clean, polished look. Footwear must be clean and nice: no tennis shoes. No ball caps allowed. Men are suggested to wear fitted attire, collared shirt or dress shirt, nice pants and/or dress pants, dress shoes, jacket. Ladies are suggested to wear dresses or skirt outfits; nice skinny jeans or upscale legging outfits are okay if they can be really dressed up. Ladies are suggested to wear footwear that looks good but that they can dance in and move comfortably in throughout the night. Ladies are suggested to leave their big purses and clutches at home and to have a nice small cross-body purse so that they can be hands-free to hold their drink while they dance.
» show less