MIA Nightclub. Located at 350 Water St. Lower-level dance venue with two rooms draws locals with DJs spinning popular hip-hop and house music.
» show more
Our generation is defined by a seeming collapse of the underground and mainstream, avant-garde and pop & we seek to usher the city into an era where such distinctions no longer mean much at all.
Wanting to celebrate the nuances that come from truly connecting with one another, M.I.A. politely encourage guests to keep the use of mobile phones, social media and other technology outside the venue.
Guests tunnel into the space from 350 Water Street to be greeted by a lush room boasting a mix of futuristic yet timeworn details; M.I.A. carries notes of dark, burnt wood and rich tones of purple and red while Abstract L.E.D. installations across the ceiling create pulse-like light patterns connecting all corners of the room.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan a great night out in Vancouver. Call us quick and easy: 604 283 6601.
» show less
What To Know
Music: HipHop, mostly Edm
Best for: Edm Music Lovers
Average Line: 20 -40min
Price: $$ (Moderate)
Attire: Casual, Stylish
Coat Check: Yes
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Thu 10:00PM – 2AM
Fri & Sat 10PM-2AM
Where To Go
350 Water St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1B6, Canada
M.I.A is located in Gastown Downtown, at 350 Water Street.
• Expect to pay $10-$15 for mixed drinks.
• Bottles start at $300 +up.
• MIA Nightclub charges a cover of around $10-$20 on most nights
• Depends on DJ talent/ entertainment booked.
• Entry at discretion of the doormen.
When to go:
• MIA is only open on Thu, Fri & Sat nights.
• On Saturdays, well known DJ talent takes the stage and mesmerizes audience with deep electronic beats.
• Bigger DJs draw bigger crowds.
Best Table Location:
• Tables on stage next to DJ booth are best tables.
• Click To View Venue Map.
Where to park:
• Street parking available, but arrive early.
• There are few parking lots in the area and they are not close by.
MIA Nightclub Dress Code
Dress to impress. Collared shirt, jeans, dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything considered sportswear (e.g. track suits, jerseys, sneakers, hats). Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.