Twelve West. Located at 1219 Granville St. Stylish Ramada Inn club offering DJs & live entertainment in a glossy space hung with chandeliers.
For the ultimate VIP Vancouver NightLife experience, Twelve West is the go-to venue. Stunning decor, beautiful women (and men), and the best beats, all night long. You will be well taken care of.
» show more
Two nightclub powerhouses Twelve West and Funktion-One come together to bring you North America’s first EVO-6E sound system. Twelve West has been recognized internationally by the Top Bar Design Awards.
Rated among the top nightclubs in the country, Twelve West continues to prevail an unrivaled hospitality experience similar to none. The 7,500 square foot multi-use entertainment venue is ideal for film production, corporate events, and private functions.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan a great night out in Vancouver. Call us quick and easy: 604 283 6601.
» show less
What To Know
Music: HipHop, mostly Edm
Best for: Celeb sightings, 19+, Bottle service, pretty people
Average Line: 20 -40min
Price: $$ (Moderate)
Attire: Upscale, Trendy
Coat Check: Yes
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Thu 10:00PM -2:00AM
Fri & Sat 9:30PM-3AM
Where To Go
1219 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1M6, Canada
Twelve West is located on the outskirts of Yaletown in downtown Vancouver, at 1219 Granville Street.
• Expect to pay $10-$15 for mixed drinks.
• Bottles start at $300 +up.
• MIA Nightclub charges a cover of around $10-$20 on most nights
• Depends on DJ talent/ entertainment booked.
• Entry at discretion of the doormen.
When to go:
• MIA is only open on Thu, Fri & Sat nights.
• Weekends are best; esp Saturdays!
• Bigger DJs draw bigger crowds.
Where to park:
• Parking here is almost non-existent.
• Street parking is extremely limited, so arrive early.
• There are few parking lots in the area and they are not close by.
• Best to UBER/ Taxi.
Twelve West Dress Code
Dress to impress. Collared shirt, jeans, dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything considered sportswear (e.g. track suits, jerseys, sneakers, hats). Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.